Wednesday, February 27, 2008


I'm in love. I'm in love, with a beautiful Car. I love my new car. A friend of my daughter was selling this. I couldn't resist. I have always wanted a convertible and the price was right. They were wanting $5000.00 for it. They were having trouble with it leaking antifreeze. I took it to a mechanic we know and all it needed was a little hose that cost about $10.00. I offered them $3500.00 for it and they accepted it. I was really surprised. I have had so much fun in it. Today it was about 70* degrees. It was so pretty outside, down came the top, Beach Boys on the radio. Goodbye to the winter blahs. Spring here I come.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I can see why your in love. The car looks great. I'm happy for you. Are we just to cool or what?
It's nice to able to afford and have something just for fun. We deserve it.

Amanda @RusticRemnants said...

Very cute! I'll have to come down so we can cruise. Although I'm not sure how the baby would feel about the top down part, she's not a big fan of the wind.